Name change

Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Name change

Post by Jonathan S. »

I am officially re-naming my team. My team should no longer be referred to as the Arthur Andersens. Henceforth, the team formerly known as the Arthur Andersens shall be referred to as the Shiner Bocks. I feel that I should carry on the tradition that Anthony has started, and see if I can get threatened with legal recourse. I predict that Jeff will be next in line for a suit because of his unscrupulous use of the registered name "The High Life." :coach:
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Only kidding.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply