test
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
The Smack Room is acting funny. Several messages have a posting time of in the future!. These messages are showing up as unread no matter how many times you view them. Also the same three user names have been listed as currently browsing the site all day long.
Currently, new posts have the real time.
I don't know what is happening. I know that our web host recently went through a merger. We are now hosted on Mesopia (mesopia.com), but we were on DR2.net (dr2.net) before. I'm going to guess this might have had something to do with it. I'm hoping that after we catch up with those messages in the future that the Smack Room will start acting normal again.
Anyone notice anything else weird?
Oh, and it looks like the URL tags aren't working. This is starting to piss me off.
Currently, new posts have the real time.
I don't know what is happening. I know that our web host recently went through a merger. We are now hosted on Mesopia (mesopia.com), but we were on DR2.net (dr2.net) before. I'm going to guess this might have had something to do with it. I'm hoping that after we catch up with those messages in the future that the Smack Room will start acting normal again.
Anyone notice anything else weird?
Oh, and it looks like the URL tags aren't working. This is starting to piss me off.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Wow. That really doesn't help at all. Thanks for not being specific.
I can't find anything wrong with the Smack Room. The only problem we were having before was related to the server time changing.
Did you have something important to say? Or was it another rambling, off-topic waste of time?
I can't find anything wrong with the Smack Room. The only problem we were having before was related to the server time changing.
Did you have something important to say? Or was it another rambling, off-topic waste of time?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC