Page 1 of 1

test

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:11 pm
by wolfe
test

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:25 pm
by wolfe
The Smack Room is acting funny. Several messages have a posting time of in the future!. These messages are showing up as unread no matter how many times you view them. Also the same three user names have been listed as currently browsing the site all day long.

Currently, new posts have the real time.

I don't know what is happening. I know that our web host recently went through a merger. We are now hosted on Mesopia (mesopia.com), but we were on DR2.net (dr2.net) before. I'm going to guess this might have had something to do with it. I'm hoping that after we catch up with those messages in the future that the Smack Room will start acting normal again.

Anyone notice anything else weird?

Oh, and it looks like the URL tags aren't working. This is starting to piss me off.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:21 am
by Jonathan S.
I left a reply in this room, and it has disappeared.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:56 am
by wolfe
When did you leave a message?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yesterday.

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:21 pm
by wolfe
Wow. That really doesn't help at all. Thanks for not being specific.

I can't find anything wrong with the Smack Room. The only problem we were having before was related to the server time changing.

Did you have something important to say? Or was it another rambling, off-topic waste of time?

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:33 pm
by Jonathan S.
In reply to test...."A+."