Hmmm.....

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Hmmm.....

Post by wagordy »

I like our league best because I think we have a great group of people in it but we are not very chatty!!!! I was reading the II board and they got some good gab going on there. Oh well I guess it take a while for us old timers to rev up for the season. Can't wait for the draft I think there will be some decent picks out there early.

I am interested in any offers to shake up the first couple of rounds even more than they are now. (I would love to move up)
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Post Reply