Coming to Cookeville - A Dream Come True

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Coming to Cookeville - A Dream Come True

Post by Jonathan S. »

No, it's not Hooters, but the next best thing. Something I personally had hoped for and now this Fall, Toots will be coming to town. Great hot wings, frog legs and etc. I remember in 1989, my freshman year at MTSU going to Toots and seeing the girls hula-hoop on top of the tables, not sure if they still do that. One of my buddies lost his virginity to a Toots girl. No, it's not Hooters, but it is the next best thing.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

never seen a Toots but that is GREAT news!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Toots. Sounds like a fart. Hooters are more fun than Toots.

They only have 4 restaraunts. Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Murfreesboro, Smyrna. I just looked up their web site and it looks like it was designed by a high school kid ... just slightly better than what I could do.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

You've never been; so, you can't judge it. Do Hooters' girls get up on your table and hula hoop at Hooters? No, they don't. I've seen it at Toots. It's a great restaurant; just what this town needs.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

A Toots, great! Now maybe I can lose my virginity!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply