Is anyone paying attention to Predators hockey down there in Tennessee?
Slow day at work and I was checking the free agent movement. Are the Preds trying to retain Legwand? I hope not. Overpaid and underachieved. I checked the Tennessean website and I didn't see any mention about which way the club was leaning on "Wonder Boy".
Who gives a shit about hockey?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
keeping Legwand
rumors were abound that the Preds were talking with Lindros (what a mistake that would be)
David Poille has said that they would wait until the market settles; WELL GUESS WHAT, the MARKET HAS SETTLED. Karyia and others are out there.
rumors were abound that the Preds were talking with Lindros (what a mistake that would be)
David Poille has said that they would wait until the market settles; WELL GUESS WHAT, the MARKET HAS SETTLED. Karyia and others are out there.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
I, for one am quite excited about Kariya! I watched a little bit of the draft a few weeks ago and the announcers were saying they thought the Preds had the strongest young defensive core in the NHL. And this was before signing Markov or drafting 3 d-men. As they say, "Defense wins championships."
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!