I have been training for over 10 yrs in Origami and opened a school in London.
Unfortunately the business folded up.
Puns
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Geometry teacher to class: "A six-sided polygon is called a hexagon, five-sided ones are called pentagons."
"What about two sided ones?" asked a student.
"They don't exist." said the teacher.
"I beg to differ! I think we should just let bi-gons be bi-gons."
"What about two sided ones?" asked a student.
"They don't exist." said the teacher.
"I beg to differ! I think we should just let bi-gons be bi-gons."
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
A king called into his court a famous punster and told him that there was a rumor that this punster could form a pun on any subject whatsoever.
The punster replied, "I can. Upun what subject would you like me to pun?"
The king replied, "Make a pun on the subject of Kings."
The punster replied, "I'm sorry, but the King is not a subject."
The punster replied, "I can. Upun what subject would you like me to pun?"
The king replied, "Make a pun on the subject of Kings."
The punster replied, "I'm sorry, but the King is not a subject."
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Justice Ruth Ginsberg had been on the Supreme Court for a while when a friend invited her on a fishing trip. They got to the lake and he suggested that they rent a rowboat. "No, let's just use our wading boots and cast from the shore," Justice Ginsberg said.
He continued arguing for a while on the merits of both of them having a day in the rowboat together. Finally, she answered emphatically, "No. I'm going to use my wading boots, and I don't want to hear a single word more about it."
"Why so emotional about a rowboat?" her friend asked.
Justice Ginsberg said, "I think it is long past the time to put the Rowe vs. Wade argument behind us."
He continued arguing for a while on the merits of both of them having a day in the rowboat together. Finally, she answered emphatically, "No. I'm going to use my wading boots, and I don't want to hear a single word more about it."
"Why so emotional about a rowboat?" her friend asked.
Justice Ginsberg said, "I think it is long past the time to put the Rowe vs. Wade argument behind us."
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: