Does anyone know a lawyer that can make this happen?
When I die I want to be cremated. Then, I would like a statue made including my ashes. It can be any size and made of any material. I don't have any money but my work insurance minus my debt should result in about $50,000 to my "estate". What would that get me? An eight foot statue? Or an eight inch statue?
I'd like it to be a statue of me at my computer. One hand on the keyboard the other hand holding a beer.
What would be the most appropriate material? Practical bronze? Or lustrous gold? Or how about all the aluminum from my beer bottle cap collection?
Now, where to display the monument? The garden at Spankies? Our Titans tailgating spot? Or would someone sneak me in bury me in the South endzone of LP Field?
Someone please inform my family of my plans. I'm going to continue being drunk.
Make it so.
My last will and testament
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
My last will and testament
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy

