My last will and testament

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

My last will and testament

Post by wolfe »

Does anyone know a lawyer that can make this happen?

When I die I want to be cremated. Then, I would like a statue made including my ashes. It can be any size and made of any material. I don't have any money but my work insurance minus my debt should result in about $50,000 to my "estate". What would that get me? An eight foot statue? Or an eight inch statue?

I'd like it to be a statue of me at my computer. One hand on the keyboard the other hand holding a beer.

What would be the most appropriate material? Practical bronze? Or lustrous gold? Or how about all the aluminum from my beer bottle cap collection?

Now, where to display the monument? The garden at Spankies? Our Titans tailgating spot? Or would someone sneak me in bury me in the South endzone of LP Field?

Someone please inform my family of my plans. I'm going to continue being drunk.

Make it so.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Holding a beer at the computer, yeah right.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Ha ha. He needs three hands erected (yeah, I said it) if he wants to hold a beer in hand.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Artist's rendering of Jeff's statue.


Image
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

C'mon, you can do better.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Nothing to do with Jeff, but this is funny.



Image
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

hahahaha....! that is awesome!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply