Draft Date

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Draft Date

Post by Jonathan S. »

bstock wrote:Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.

Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Draft Date

Post by wagordy »

bstock wrote:Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Draft Date

Post by wagordy »

Jonathan S. wrote:
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.

Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.
If the 23rd is too early than the following Sunday (30th) is the only day Michelle can come. She works that Saturday.

I vote for the 23rd, personally.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Draft Date

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I like Sunday the 30th :D
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Draft Date

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

wagordy wrote:
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.
I third that. I have my kids the weekend of the 30th which makes it harder for me to do the Sunday of that weekend. I could possibly do that Saturday but would rather not. What do you do with us married guys and our pesky kids?? :p
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Draft Date

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I'm fine with ANY Sunday. I don't believe the 23rd is to early. I've already had 2 drafts to date.
Last edited by Oompa Midgets on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Draft Date

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I can do Sunday the 23rd.
...The Legend
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Re: Draft Date

Post by Agitator »

just tell me when and i'll be there... give us a few weeks notice though.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Re: Draft Date

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

23rd is no good for me. I'll be in Detroit.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Draft Date

Post by The Guru »

I cant do it on the 23 unless it is like 8 in the morning or 6 at night. Any other time is fine. League 2 could probably pull this off on a Friday night if that would be any better for anyone.
Post Reply