General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 pm
bstock wrote: Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.
Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm
bstock wrote: Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm
Jonathan S. wrote: bstock wrote: Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.
Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.
If the 23rd is too early than the following Sunday (30th) is the only day Michelle can come. She works that Saturday.
I vote for the 23rd, personally.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm
I like Sunday the 30th
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 am
wagordy wrote: bstock wrote: Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.
I third that. I have my kids the weekend of the 30th which makes it harder for me to do the Sunday of that weekend. I could possibly do that Saturday but would rather not. What do you do with us married guys and our pesky kids?? :p
...The Legend
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 am
I'm fine with ANY Sunday. I don't believe the 23rd is to early. I've already had 2 drafts to date.
Last edited by
Oompa Midgets on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643 Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Post
by the Man, the Myth... » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 pm
I can do Sunday the 23rd.
...The Legend
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 pm
just tell me when and i'll be there... give us a few weeks notice though.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:55 pm
23rd is no good for me. I'll be in Detroit.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719 Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:15 pm
I cant do it on the 23 unless it is like 8 in the morning or 6 at night. Any other time is fine. League 2 could probably pull this off on a Friday night if that would be any better for anyone.