Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?

Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?

Post by wolfe »

Came across this recently. Is the Sherri Enfinger that won $250,000 from the Tennessee Lottery the same Sherri Enfinger that owned the Tennessee Wildcats in 2002-03?
http://tnlottery.com/winners/default.aspx scroll down or search for her name.

I don't think I ever met her, so I can't tell by the picture. Good for her!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

damn, probably not to many with that name in Cookeville.

She'll never see this but CONGRATS, and please buy a keg for our draft next season :D
Post Reply