Came across this recently. Is the Sherri Enfinger that won $250,000 from the Tennessee Lottery the same Sherri Enfinger that owned the Tennessee Wildcats in 2002-03?
http://tnlottery.com/winners/default.aspx scroll down or search for her name.
I don't think I ever met her, so I can't tell by the picture. Good for her!
Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Did an ex-MTFFL'er win the lottery?
damn, probably not to many with that name in Cookeville.
She'll never see this but CONGRATS, and please buy a keg for our draft next season
She'll never see this but CONGRATS, and please buy a keg for our draft next season