For the original MTFFL.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm
Well that was lazy. Hahaha. That's just the Punisher logo.
https://www.google.com/search?q=punisher+logo
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:39 pm
Yes, yes it was. I can always try something else.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:41 pm
Can you float/align the banners left? I don't know if I like them now that they're up.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm
I added some CSS to push it left.
I've desperately hoped MFL would redesign the site to modern standards. The best solution I've found is to completely rewrite all the CSS. Here is a great looking example.
http://www74.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/17652
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:12 pm
Yeah, whatever you did made it 10x worse. I'll check the css.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm
Looks really bad on mobile.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:16 pm
I want the banners to blend in to whatever the user chooses for their theme/preference. I've got mine set to default.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:20 pm
Damn, that link you posted. That looked great on the phone.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm
I've been playing with some CSS changes tonight. Sorry if I messed up something you were testing. Can you change your MFL Skin? I didn't think users could do that. Try changing to MFL 2015.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.