2016 has been set up

For the original MTFFL.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Banners?
paydirt.jpg
paydirt.jpg (15.32 KiB) Viewed 5655 times
redzone.jpg
redzone.jpg (15.23 KiB) Viewed 5655 times
gridiron.jpg
gridiron.jpg (13.72 KiB) Viewed 5655 times
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by wolfe »

Well that was lazy. Hahaha. That's just the Punisher logo.
https://www.google.com/search?q=punisher+logo
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Yes, yes it was. I can always try something else.
wolfe wrote:Well that was lazy. Hahaha. That's just the Punisher logo.
https://www.google.com/search?q=punisher+logo
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Can you float/align the banners left? I don't know if I like them now that they're up.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by wolfe »

I added some CSS to push it left.

I've desperately hoped MFL would redesign the site to modern standards. The best solution I've found is to completely rewrite all the CSS. Here is a great looking example. http://www74.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/17652
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Yeah, whatever you did made it 10x worse. I'll check the css.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Looks really bad on mobile.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

I want the banners to blend in to whatever the user chooses for their theme/preference. I've got mine set to default.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by bstock »

Damn, that link you posted. That looked great on the phone.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2016 has been set up

Post by wolfe »

I've been playing with some CSS changes tonight. Sorry if I messed up something you were testing. Can you change your MFL Skin? I didn't think users could do that. Try changing to MFL 2015.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply