General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:08 pm
i second that.......
banish the midget!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:13 am
I knew it and this is my first year. In fact, the first time I have ever played fantasy anything.
You guys ever hear of trial and error?
And yes, let's kick the midgets ass!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 am
Bileyu figured it out. He called me and asked if he should start Calico against the Chargers, (a 3:15 kick-off), and I told him that it was too late because it was already after the noon deadline. I didn't know you could do this until Bileyu mentioned it to Anthony which prompted Anthony to replace an injury-gametime decision for Quentin Griffin (after the "so-called" noon deadline)with Ruben Droughns, who then preceded to score 30 odd points.
I didn't bitch about it then, so I won't now, but I did ask the Commish to make an announcement then, but it didn't happen. I told Scott what was going on at our tackle football game last Saturday. I asked Will and Michelle, and they had no knowledge of this either.
It's good to get this out in the open.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:16 am
why is everyone hatin on the oompa midgets???
is it bc the oompa loompas and bitter midgets have both won 4 in a row???
the loompas only lead the 1st league by 168.8 points averaging 177.93 points per game!!!!!!!!!!
COME GET SOME!!!
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043 Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
Post
by thechosenone » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:55 pm
has their been a decision made, commish you never said keep it, sink it or anything about the future of this problem.
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:13 pm
we in the "secret society" have come to a conclusion that the midgets are short!
as for when to have our line-ups set, it doesn't matter to me either way as long as everyone is on the same page.....
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:25 pm
Good point, I agree with Mick. Wait a minute, did I say that?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:53 pm
Jonathan S. wrote: Good point, I agree with Mick.
that does have a nice ring to it.......
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043 Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
Post
by thechosenone » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:51 am
i am waiting on the commish to make an announcement on this since he forgot to tell ALL of us in the first place.
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043 Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
Post
by thechosenone » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 pm
is the commish ever going to state whether or not to keep or banish this fopa' he made. ????
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.