LVG Haters
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
LVG Haters
Hey Bitter, and Hogg root for me to lose again I think it helped. Also Jeff do we have to start a qb, I think I might be bettter offf not starting one.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
glad tobe of assistance!!!
i jumped on top for the wild card,
but the hogs will probly pass me tonite!!!
IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE LAST WEEK!!!
If the hogs come back and beat me tonight (very likely) he will be on top for the division lead which would help me out tremendously...keaving the midgets and andersens to fight for the wild card!
i jumped on top for the wild card,
but the hogs will probly pass me tonite!!!
IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE LAST WEEK!!!
If the hogs come back and beat me tonight (very likely) he will be on top for the division lead which would help me out tremendously...keaving the midgets and andersens to fight for the wild card!
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Johnathan, I didnt look to see if I had won after Vick was imploding my team, and Willis, and Rudy were doing nothing. I wasnt going to even check and John Flatt told me that I had won, and I didnt even believe then. Thanks for not playing Bennett, I didnt even check your starters, but I had suspected you hsd played him. Who was you going to start in his place, I also thought you might have thrown Volek on me too.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC