LVG Haters

Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

LVG Haters

Post by The Guru »

Hey Bitter, and Hogg root for me to lose again I think it helped. Also Jeff do we have to start a qb, I think I might be bettter offf not starting one.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

glad tobe of assistance!!!
i jumped on top for the wild card,
but the hogs will probly pass me tonite!!!

IT WILL COME DOWN TO THE LAST WEEK!!!
If the hogs come back and beat me tonight (very likely) he will be on top for the division lead which would help me out tremendously...keaving the midgets and andersens to fight for the wild card!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Shane, you got so lucky. I had my finger on the mouse to start D. Bennett. I hate this game sometimes. You should thank me rather than the Haters!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Johnathan, I didnt look to see if I had won after Vick was imploding my team, and Willis, and Rudy were doing nothing. I wasnt going to even check and John Flatt told me that I had won, and I didnt even believe then. Thanks for not playing Bennett, I didnt even check your starters, but I had suspected you hsd played him. Who was you going to start in his place, I also thought you might have thrown Volek on me too.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Like the signature says even the losers get lucky sometimes.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I started f-ing Rod Smith over Bennett. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Congratulations. What a year for the Andersens though, maybe next year will be even better.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Go Chosen!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply