i like where and how we get to vote on the game of the week. just keeps getting better!
We Have the Best Fantasy Football Site in the WORLD!
nicely done, jeff!
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
nicely done, jeff!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I like the idea of International FFL Rankings, but I'm not sure about the site. (I wish I had thought about it first.)
There are some features on that site that don't work right, so I'm not too sure about the guy running it.
This weekend I'll probably try to get the MTFFL II set up on the international rankings.
There are some features on that site that don't work right, so I'm not too sure about the guy running it.
This weekend I'll probably try to get the MTFFL II set up on the international rankings.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*