nicely done, jeff!

Post Reply
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

nicely done, jeff!

Post by Agitator »

i like where and how we get to vote on the game of the week. just keeps getting better!

We Have the Best Fantasy Football Site in the WORLD!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

You have to be logged in to vote.
If you are logged in and it still doesn't show the submit button on the front page, then let me know and I'll look into it. I thought I had tested it enough to get it working right.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

what you think about the international football rankings jeff???
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

What?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I like the idea of International FFL Rankings, but I'm not sure about the site. (I wish I had thought about it first.)

There are some features on that site that don't work right, so I'm not too sure about the guy running it.

This weekend I'll probably try to get the MTFFL II set up on the international rankings.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

jeff , do i have the weekly high 2 or 3 times?? do you count the h.f.a. in witht he weekly high or not???
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
Post Reply