PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply

Where will the Preds finish in the West?

1st
2
20%
2nd
3
30%
3rd
1
10%
4th
1
10%
5th
1
10%
6th
0
No votes
7th
0
No votes
8th
1
10%
Out of the playoffs
1
10%
 
Total votes: 10

bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Season starts tomorrow!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I haven't been paying attention to hockey since the Preds were knocked out of the playoffs in April 2004. I think Nashville will do better, but I don't believe they'll be a major force.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

SI picked them as the fifth best team in the league (not the West, the NHL). The new rules changes are geared toward the Preds.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

can't wait till tomorrow night!!!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Saw the score. How was the game?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I was in the beer line for our first tw goals. The game-winner by Hartnell seemed to painstakingly flutter by.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

It was good if I hadn't aquired food poisioning! I threw up out side the GEC twice and 3 more times at home. If I didn't fell so damn bad I would have kicked the shit out of the people making fun of me for drinking to much. I didn't even have one fucking beer! Anyway I am not at work today but I do feel a bit better. But the preds looked pretty good from what I remember and the D especially looked good.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Denial paves the road to addiction Will.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

^^Nice!
Hope you feel better soon Gordy.

Was I the only one who thought we looked sluggish? I hope it was just me, but they seemed a bit flat after the first 10 minutes or so. I'm glad we won though, and it was great to see a hockey game again. Also, how 'bout the painfully slow beer lines and generally shitty service? I waited in a beer line behind 4 people for 15-20 mins. only to advance 2 spots, get pissed off and walk away empty handed.??!!!?!! They need to solve that problem ASAFP!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

2-0
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply