PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!
Season starts tomorrow!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
It was good if I hadn't aquired food poisioning! I threw up out side the GEC twice and 3 more times at home. If I didn't fell so damn bad I would have kicked the shit out of the people making fun of me for drinking to much. I didn't even have one fucking beer! Anyway I am not at work today but I do feel a bit better. But the preds looked pretty good from what I remember and the D especially looked good.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
^^Nice!
Hope you feel better soon Gordy.
Was I the only one who thought we looked sluggish? I hope it was just me, but they seemed a bit flat after the first 10 minutes or so. I'm glad we won though, and it was great to see a hockey game again. Also, how 'bout the painfully slow beer lines and generally shitty service? I waited in a beer line behind 4 people for 15-20 mins. only to advance 2 spots, get pissed off and walk away empty handed.??!!!?!! They need to solve that problem ASAFP!
Hope you feel better soon Gordy.
Was I the only one who thought we looked sluggish? I hope it was just me, but they seemed a bit flat after the first 10 minutes or so. I'm glad we won though, and it was great to see a hockey game again. Also, how 'bout the painfully slow beer lines and generally shitty service? I waited in a beer line behind 4 people for 15-20 mins. only to advance 2 spots, get pissed off and walk away empty handed.??!!!?!! They need to solve that problem ASAFP!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy