For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:24 am
I thought it was a 81 points, in two games streak Kobe Bryant was on. Look out white women he's hot again.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:54 am
If you were at the cage at 3am for Jonathan's basketball trash talking, you would vote for it.
Lots of build-up to the moment. Lots of disappointment. Classic moment.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:42 pm
There are more votes for Jonathan than people who attended the "game". It's one of those classic games that everyone is going to claim to have attended.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:48 pm
it could just picture it...
sounds like an instant classic!
w/o that option i would have to vote for Kobe's 81...
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:56 pm
I had to play barefoot.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.