81!!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply

What's the best basketball performance ever?

Wilt's 100
3
33%
Jordan's 63 vs Bird and the Celtics in the playoffs.
0
No votes
Kobe's 81 (55 in the second half) last night.
1
11%
Josh's total domination of Jonathan in drunken post Spankies cage basketball.
5
56%
 
Total votes: 9

bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

81!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I thought it was a 81 points, in two games streak Kobe Bryant was on. Look out white women he's hot again.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

If you were at the cage at 3am for Jonathan's basketball trash talking, you would vote for it.
Lots of build-up to the moment. Lots of disappointment. Classic moment.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

There are more votes for Jonathan than people who attended the "game". It's one of those classic games that everyone is going to claim to have attended.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

it could just picture it...
sounds like an instant classic!

w/o that option i would have to vote for Kobe's 81...
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I had to play barefoot.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply